Play on the #1 Minecraft minigame network!Join our Discord
ToxicPVP has been undergoing many changes under the hood and behind the scenes. Most changes include bug fixes, performance improvements, slight changes to aesthetics, and more. The following changes have been made:
- Full update to 1.8, with support for 1.7 clients for those who still prefer 1.7
- Support for 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, and 1.12 (plus 1.13 sometime after its release)
- The removal of NCP (NoCheatPlus), replaced by AAC (Advanced Anti Cheat)
- Re-written nametag and tablist system, with support for nicknames in mind
- Nicknames are no longer glitchy and you no longer have to wait for tablist to update to remove inconsistencies
- Holograms now work properly across all versions
- Fix game timers going into negatives causing games to go infinitely
- Fix boss bars/action bars fighting for priority
- Fix TNT explosions causing damage and extra blocks to appear when it was never supposed to happen
- New continuous integration and repository system, with quick and easy deployment with Jenkins CI and Bitbucket Server/STASH
- Minor cosmetic/aesthetic changes to a majority of games
- You are now forced to be within an instance; if you are not within an instance, you will be kicked from the server
- Newer Hub PVP system
- Better tracking for Minecraft version use
- NEW HUB AVAILABLE UPON RELEASE TO PUBLIC
Network testers may use the test network at test.toxicpvp.net. Only YouTubers+ may join.
The update is scheduled to be released sometime on or before our one-year anniversary on February 21, 2018. Stay tuned for the biggest patch to the network!
This is a new site that is currently powered by zSites, a product of zSuite, a new project I'm working on. zSites and all affiliated systems are in very early beta, so I urge you to be patient with us in regards to how fast issues are solved and just how many issues there are. If you encounter any bugs, please report them to the zSuite support panel. Thank you!
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. If you'd like to take part in this beta, simply "Get an Account" and click Join Site on the navigation bar after you have verified your email account!